The December issue of I Like Crochet is out and it is filled with the most festive patterns of the winter! The trendy patterns in this issue will keep your fashion game on-point for all the holiday festivities while also keeping you warm as you venture out to build snowmen. Whether you’re after some cheerful holiday amigurumi patterns or comfy, cozy winter accessories, this issue has what you need!
This month’s features include:
- Sparkle and shine with 30+ stunning projects.
- Crochet your dream Christmas.
- Make your new go-to holiday accessory, the Dazzling Stardust Shawl.
- Master Fair Isle crochet in six easy steps.
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Merrymaking Button Cowl by Jennifer Dickerson
- Geometric Glam Necklace by Natasja King
- Vintage Vanilla Latte Leg Warmers by Olivia Kent
- Berry Cobbler Hat and Mitten Set by Dora Ohrenstein
- Patchwork Tree Skirt by Red Heart
- Colors of Autumn Baby Blanket by Carrie Carpenter
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop!