I Like Crochet Magazine – August Issue
Sizzle this summer with 28+ new patterns in I Like Crochet Magazine! I just looked at the August issue of I Like Crochet and it is loaded with some of this summer’s hottest patterns, including the Pineapple Cardigan, the Moonlight Mobius, the Breezy Mesh Cowl and the Playtime Picnic Set. Simple summertime accessories, like the Mint Cream Tote, will make sure you’re set for summer, and the homemade housewares section has everything you need to brighten up your home with sunny accents and décor. From easy breezy summer tops to fun in the sun wearables for the little ones, this issue has everything!
This month’s features include:
- Make one of 28+ sizzling summer patterns.
- Explore easy breezy tops you’re sure to love.
- Master the art of Tunisian crochet.
- Enjoy our latest elemental shawl, the Sonic Swirl Shawl.
Here are some of my favorite patterns from this issue:
- Twisted Strands Wrap by Jessie Rayot
- Pineapple Cardigan by Angelia Robinson
- Playtime Picnic Set by Tamara Kelly
- Moonlight Mobius by Carrie Carpenter
There are so many great patterns in this issue that you will not want to miss! There are totes, light blankets and baby projects, light shawls and cardigans, easy breezy tops, and projects for your home! You will not want to pass up the opportunity to get this super summery issue!
Subscribe today to start receiving this bi-monthly magazine straight to your iPad or Desktop!