I recently received the opportunity to review the December Issue of I Like Crochet and it is really amazing! There are so many wonderful and festive patterns in here that are perfect for the holidays!
This issue is filled with over 30 patterns that are perfect for the holiday season, including handmade gift ideas for everyone on your list. Here is a sneak peak of all of the fabulous projects that are in the December issue:
My favorite patterns in this issue are the Frosted Snowflake Cowl, Sweet Candy Cane Wreath, Peppermint Pinwheel Stocking, and the Mini Winter Wonderland Ornament Set. If you want to see what other projects are in this issue, you can view the December Issue Table of Contents here.
You can choose your own subscription option, which is great! Choose either a website subscription, a tablet subscription, or both!
This month’s features include:
- 30+ patterns perfect for the season
- Make your winter whimsical with cozy shawls, cowls, mittens and scarves!
- Deck the halls: crochet wreaths, ornaments and more
- Seasonal shawl series: whip up our coziest shawl yet
- Shine bright for New Year’s Eve with glamorous projects that dazzle (and sparkle)