The Wednesday Link Party 306 featuring Mini Meditative Mandala
Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Link Party #306!
This week our three featured projects include a Mini Meditative Mandala, Zebra C2C Square, and Twinkle Tank Free Crochet Pattern.
Get the links to each of these projects beneath the image in the post below.
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 306 we feature projects from Keep Calm and Crochet On U.K., My Hobby is Crochet and Ned & Mimi.
- Mini Meditative Mandala – Keep Calm and Crochet On U.K.
- Zebra C2C Square – Wildlife Graphghan Block 11 – My Hobby is Crochet
- Twinkle Tank Free Crochet Pattern – Ned & Mimi
Try these Great Projects Too!
Featuring Aidan Baby Hat Pattern
Featuring Little Brother/Little Sister Security Blanket
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 306’s Features! Thank you!
Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy) & Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet)
Thanks for joining us!