The Wednesday Link Party 333 featuring Easy Crochet Heart
Welcome to this week’s Wednesday Link Party #333!
This week at the Wednesday Link Party 333 we feature an Easy Crochet Heart, a pretty crocheted Ruana and a DIY Fabric Heart Wreath!
Get the links to each of these projects beneath the image in the post below.
While you’re here check out the other submitted projects in our collection! Every week we have new freebies, recipes and DIY projects being added to our party! Find out what the latest trends are by joining us each week.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 333 we feature projects from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle, Stitches ‘n Scraps and Moola Saving Mom
- Easy Crochet Heart from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
- Crochet Ruana Pattern by Stitches ‘n Scraps
- Valentine Fabric Heart Tutorial by Moola Saving Mom
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Featuring Valentine’s Day Crochet and Craft Projects(Opens in a new browser tab)
Wednesday Link Party 311 Features the Stained Glass Slouch Hat and 2 More Free Patterns(Opens in a new browser tab)
Featuring a Free Pattern for Pretty Facial Scrubbies, a Baby Penguin Square and a Lovely Tote Bag!(Opens in a new browser tab)
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button somewhere on your blog. They are available HERE.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
Please take a few moments to share Party 333’s Features! Thank you!
Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy) & Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet)
Thanks for joining us!