This week at the Wednesday Link Party 449 we feature a free crochet pattern with video tutorial from Sara of @saraposhpooch, for a Scrap Happy Granny Square Pot Holder, these very handy DIY Pan Protectors from @hellosewing1 and a fantastic Crochet Market Bag project from @brklynhousewife.
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts. Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
PIN Party 449 Features Here 👇
This Week at Link Party 449 we feature projects from Posh Pooch Designs, Hello Sewing and Julie’s Creative Lifestyle.
- Scrap Happy Granny Square Hot Pad Crochet Pattern | Posh Pooch Designs
- DIY Pan Protectors | Hello Sewing
- Crochet Market Bag | Julie’s Creative Lifestyle
You may also enjoy these featured projects:
Wednesday Link Party 448: Mini Round Doily
Link and Share Wednesday Party 447: No Sew Fleece Tie Blanket
How to Participate in the Wednesday Link Party?
- Please visit at least one of the other submitted projects (choose your favorite!) and either share their post on social media, and/or leave them a comment to show your support! We calculate our featured favorites by which projects receive the most clicks – so every click and comment really counts!
- No Etsy stores, Facebook pages, Instagram links, giveaways, or other link parties. Just blog posts to your actual projects.
- When you add your link, please add the URL to the actual post (not your homepage URL). Click the “Add Link” button below to join this week’s party!
- I’d really appreciate if you’d follow me on one of my social media sites (see the icons at the top of the page). I will happily follow you back (just leave me a comment on this post that you’re following me and include a link to one of your own social media sites for me to follow)!
- Please provide a link back somewhere on your blog.
Check out all the new projects (and add your links below!)
If you can’t see the Link Party Links and Images please click >HERE<
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
PLEASE TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO SHARE PARTY 449’S FEATURES! THANK YOU!
AMY (THE STITCHIN’ MOMMY) & RHONDDA (OOMBAWKA DESIGN CROCHET)
Thanks for joining us!
Learn how to make these fun crochet hot pads with a free crochet pattern from Posh Pooch Designs!
Keep your pans from getting scratched with these DIY Pan Protectors from Hello Sewing. Free tutorial here:
Check out this fun little market bag project from Julie’s Creative Lifestyle! Julie created this bag with a free crochet pattern from Posh Pooch Designs. Link to free pattern available in her post below: