Since Valentine’s Day just a couple weeks away, I wanted to add another cute Valentine’s Day themed pattern to my repertoire that was not only cute, but quick and easy too. I whipped up this quick and easy Cup Full of Love Crochet Coffee Cozy. It makes a great gift and is nice and festive. Happy Crocheting!
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
Cup Full of Love Crochet Coffee Cozy
- Size I (5.5 mm) Crochet Hook*
- Worsted Weight Yarn in three colors (I use Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Cotton Yarn)
- 1″ Button
- Yarn Needle
ch – chain
sk – skip
sc – single crochet
hdc – half double crochet
dc – double crochet
sl st – slip stitch
yo – yarn over
3 stitches and 3 rows = 1 inch
DC Cluster – yo, insert your hook into st, yo, pull up a loop, yo, pull through two loops, yo, insert hook into same st, yo, pull up a loop, yo, pull through two loops, yo, pull through all three loops on hook.
With Color A
Row 1: hdc into the 2nd ch from hook and in each st across. (32)
Change to Color B
Row 2-3: Ch 1, turn. hdc into each st across. (32)
Change to Color C
Row 4: Ch 3, turn. Sk the next 3 sts, [dc cluster, ch 1, dc cluster] in the next st. *ch 3, sk the next 3 sts, [dc cluster, ch 1, dc cluster in next st]** Repeat from * to ** until there are 4 sts left. Ch 3, sk 3 sts, hdc in the last st.
Change to Color B
Row 5: Ch 3. Dc into the next 3 skipped sts from Row 3 (crochet over the ch 3). *Sc into the ch-1 sp between the dc clusters, dc into the next 3 skipped sts from Row 3** Repeat across. Ch 1, turn. (32)
Row 6: hdc into each st across (32)
Change to Color A
Row 7: hdc into each st across. Sc evenly down the side of the cozy. Fasten off. Join yarn on other side of cozy and crochet evenly down the side to create an edging. (32)
Finish: Sew button using yarn and yarn needle onto one side of your cozy. Join yarn into the center stitch of the edging. Ch 6, sl st into the same st as the join (this is the loop to fasten your button.) Fasten off and weave all ends.
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items for the following purposes:
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT PDF patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.