I am desperately in need of a spa day and thought that it would be really fabulous to create a spa set so that I can pamper myself. This week, I have a fabulous, quick, and easy Puffy Bath Pouf! This is the first pattern in my Spa Day Series. I will have 3 more patterns plus an awesome sugar scrub, and I will show you how to make a wonderful spa basket. I hope you enjoy this pattern! Happy Crocheting!
Other Patterns in this Series:
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
Puffy Bath Pouf
- Approximately 155 yds of Category 4 Medium Yarn in two colors:
- Size I (5.5mm) Crochet Hook*
- Stitch Marker*
- Yarn Needle* for weaving ends
ch – chain
dc – double crochet
sc – single crochet
sl st– slip stitch
st(s) – stitch(es)
t-ch – turning chain
() – indicates stitch counts
* – indicates instructions to be repeated
- Cotton yarn is best for this project. I used Lily Sugar ‘n Cream but you can use any medium weight cotton yarn.
With Color A,
Magic Circle, ch 45, sl st into the circle. (This will be the string for the pouf)
Round 1: Ch 1, 20 sc into the magic circle, join into the beginning sc with a sl st. (20 sts)
Change to color B
Round 2: Ch 3 (count as 1 dc), 3 dc into the first st, *4 dc into the next st; Repeat around, join into the top of the t-ch. (80 sts)
Round 3: Ch 3, 3 dc into the first st, *4 dc into the next st and into each st around; Repeat around, join into the top of the t-ch. (320 sts)
- Fasten off
- Weave all ends
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items for the following purposes:
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT PDF patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.