This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts! I also received a complimentary skein of the yarn used in this pattern, from Red Heart Yarns, to be used in my design. I was not financially compensated to use this products in my post.
I also received a Susan Bates Digital Row Counter and it is super cool! This counter is adjustable and can slide onto your finger. It’s so easy to keep track of your project, even if you are not currently working on it. Just press the big button and it restores the count from your last row. Best of all, it has a 2 year battery life with a replaceable battery!
As I mentioned before, the yarn I am using for today’s pattern is Red Heart Boutique Twilight in color Romantic
Yarn ID: E829
Fiber Content: 61% Acrylic, 25% Nylon, 9% Polyester, 5% Metallic
Skein Weight: 3.5 oz(100g)
Yardage: Approx. 59 yd (54 m)
Recommended Crochet Hook: 10mm (N-15) hook
Recommended Knitting Needle: 10mm (15 US) needles
Romance in Twilight Mobius Scarf
Purchase PDF on Etsy
- Size P (10.0mm) Crochet Hook
- One skein (59 yds) of Red Heart Boutique Twilight Yarn
- Yarn Needle, for weaving ends
ch – chain
st(s) – stitch(es)
sl st – slip stitch
sk – skip
sc – single crochet
t-ch – turning chain
sp – space
3 stitches and 2 rows = 1 inch
- This pattern is written in US terms.
- All stitches are worked through both loops unless otherwise noted.
- Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Please check your gauge before starting this project.
- This pattern is worked flat until the end. Once it is finished, the scarf is twisted and then the ends are stitched together to form a mobius scarf.
- Sand Stitch Tutorial (also known as the linen stitch)
Row 1: Work 1 sc in the 4th ch from hook (count as sc and ch-1), *ch 1, sk next st, sc in next st** Repeat from * to ** across, turn. (11)
Row 2: Ch 2 (count as sc and ch-1), sk the first sc, *sc into the next ch-1 sp, ch 1, sk the next sc** Repeat from * to ** across, turn. (11)
Row 3-75: Repeat Row 2.
Fasten off, leave a long tail for sewing.
- Fold your scarf so that it crosses in the middle
- Fold the ends over so that they meet
- Using the tail end and your crochet hook, sl st the two ends together
- Weave all ends
A huge to thank you to Red Heart for sending these awesome new products! It was such a great surprise! The products are just fabulous and I am looking forward to working with more of these new yarns!
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items for the following purposes:
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT PDF patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.