When the weather gets warmer, I am often asked what kind of projects I like to make. Just because it is warm outside doesn’t mean you have to put your hooks down. Barefoot sandals and flip flop decorations make for great summer projects!
I have compiled a list of 15 gorgeous patterns for crochet barefoot sandals and flip flop embellishments. These projects work up fairly quickly and are perfect for the summer. I hope you enjoy them! Happy Crocheting!
- Fine Turquoise Beaded Barefoot Sandals by Kristin Omdahl
- Flower Baby Barefoot Sandals by Whistle and Ivy
- Flower Power Flip Flops by Cre8tion Crochet
- Bernat Flip Flops with Daisies by Yarnspirations
- Crystalized Barefoot Sandals by Styled By Kristin
- Beach Day Barefoot Sandals by Oombawka Design
- Hearts Barefoot Sandals by Crochet Rochelle
- Tassel Barefoot Sandals by Whistle and Ivy
- Crocheted Flip Flops Tutorial with Flower Pattern by Petals to Picots
- Peekaboo Picot Flip Flops by Pink Snail Boutique
- Not Granny’s Sassy Barefoot Sandal by Simply Collectible Crochet
- Ring of Petals Barefoot Sandals by KatiDCreations