With so many of my friends and family members having babies, I thought it would be nice to round up a bunch of great crochet toy and lovey patterns that you can make that won’t break the bank. I will definitely be making some of these to give away as gifts in the near future!
- Pretty in Pink Crochet Pattern for Fashion Dolls by Rebeckah’s Treasures
- Free Owl Toy Crochet Pattern by Daisy Cottage Designs
- Owlet Lovey by Jessie at Home
- Baby Bunny Amigurumi Pattern by Simply Collectible Crochet
- You Are My Sunshine Lovey by Cre8tion Crochet
- Migi the Whale by Cre8tion Crochet
- Mini Hello Kitty by Dearest Debi
- Cotton Candy Bunny Hat and Toy by Be A Crafter xD
- Rainbow Rachael Doll by Beatrice Ryan Designs
- Baby Rattle Blocks by Simply Collectible Crochet
- Crochet Puppy Lovey by Posh Pooch Designs
And for an extra bonus, here is my ever popular Bunny Lovey!