I love making jewelry in the warm summer months. I am very much into wrap bracelets lately so I decided to try my hand at one! I created this gorgeous Teal Wrap Bracelet using a fine yarn and a gorgeous accent button. This project is super simple and takes less than an hour to make! I hope you enjoy it. Happy Crocheting!
This post contains affiliate links. I do receive a commission if you make a purchase through my link(s), which helps support my blog and allows me to bring you more great posts!
Teal Wrap Bracelet
Purchase PDF on Etsy
- Approximately 12 yds of Category 2 Fine Weight Yarn;
- I used Lion Brand BonBons,* one skein from the “Party” pack in the color Teal.
- Size F 3.75mm Crochet Hook*
- Yarn Needle* for weaving ends
- 1 – 25mm Button; I used these Teal Rhinestone Buttons*
ch – chain
sc – single crochet
sk – skip
sp(s) – space(s)
st(s) – stitch(es)
() – indicates stitch counts
* – indicates instructions to be repeated
20 stitches & 16 rows = 4″ (in sc)
Approximately 38″ long
Any number of stitches + 7
- This pattern is written in US terms.
- Sizing will vary depending on how tightly or loosely you crochet. Gauge is not necessary for this pattern but if you would like to keep the sizing the same, please check your gauge before starting this project.
- This project is worked flat and wrapped around the wrist to create the wrap bracelet.
- The bracelet wrapped around my wrist 5 times before I fastened it with the button. If your wrists are smaller (or bigger) you will need to adjust the number of beginning chains and add 7 chains for the loop closure.
- To wrap the bracelet around your wrist, start with the button end on your wrist. Wrap the bracelet around 5 times and fasten the loop around the button.
Row 1: 1 sc into the 8th ch from hook (the skipped sts form the loop closure), 1 sc into each remaining st across, fasten off, leave a long tail for sewing. (150 sts)
- Using yarn needle and the yarn tail, attach the button to the end of the row.
- Weave all ends.
Free patterns found on this site can be used to make finished items for the following purposes:
- For personal use
- As gifts for friends/family
- For charity donations
- For sale online
- For sale at craft fairs, outdoor markets, etc.
When using the free patterns found on this site, please be aware of the following:
- You are allowed sell finished items from the patterns found here. However, you may NOT, under any circumstances, use the photos found on this site for selling your items. If you are going to sell online, you should make your own items and photograph them to represent your own work.
- You may NOT copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, Facebook, or anywhere else. If you would like to share a pattern, simply share the link to the page instead. You are welcome to copy and paste a pattern into a document for printing or saving for personal use only.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site as teaching material and/or for online classes without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT use the free patterns found on this site to create video tutorials on YouTube or any other video platform, site, or blog.
- You may NOT post a translation of the patterns found on this site anywhere without expressed written consent from the designer/owner of this page.
- You may NOT create PDFs of the patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form, for intent to distribute to others or post on illegal pattern sharing sites. The revenue earned by ad traffic to this site is what allows for free patterns to be written and published. Without people visiting this site to view the patterns, there will be no traffic which means, no more free patterns.
- You may NOT copy any of the free patterns on this site, in part or as a whole, and claim them as your own pattern.
- You may NOT resell the free patterns found on this site, altered or in its original form.