Do you like to learn new stitches? Each week, Rhondda from Oombawka Design and I share a new tutorial as part of the Let’s Learn a New Crochet Stitch series. We love to create photo tutorials for all kinds of stitches that are great for afghan squares, dishcloths, and more! This week, I am sharing my 8 favorite stitches to create afghans from. Enjoy!
- Basket Weave Stitch by Oombawka Design
- Shell Stitch by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Zig-Zag Lozenge Stitch by Oombawka Design
- Aligned Double Crochet Stitch by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Woven Stitch by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Third Dimension Stitch by Oombawka Design
- Bavarian Square by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- Stormy Seas by Oombawka Design
I hope you will try these stitches and create some beautiful projects!
Don’t miss out on the Let’s Learn a New Stitch series! Sign up for our newsletter!
Find some other inspiring stitch tutorials here.